Welcome

Welcome to Heartsprings, where I share what springs forth from my heart for God and His people. I pray that what you find here blesses you and draws you nearer to your Heavenly Father who loves you like no other.

In His love,
Brenda :-)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

How Do You Explain It?

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. (Romans 1:20 NLT)

Even before becoming a Christian I sensed something powerful in nature. The majesty of the ocean, the wind whispering to my soul, the strength and fortitude of the tall redwood trees. The list could go on. All of nature is amazing and breathtaking. Where did it all come from? Even as an unbeliever, creation spoke to me of a Master Craftsman. It's all too detailed and creative to have just appeared.

Since becoming a Christian and having my suspicions confirmed, I've often wondered how anyone could not believe that someone wonderfully creative and thoughtful, designed this world we live in. The intricate and amazingly functional bodies that we live in, those alone have to make you wonder. I believe that if we take the time to listen, nature will tell us of it's Divine Creator. The wind will whisper the secret while the ocean roars of His majesty. Listen, then tell me.....how do YOU explain it?

No comments:

Post a Comment